Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#38 Sausages in a Blanket

Corn on the cob and a fresh salad make this seem just a little more healthy ;)
The sausages are Tofurky Beer Brats. I cut the brats in half then wrapped them in croissant dough (the kind from the can). I baked them in the oven according to the directions for the dough. They come out brown and hot all the way through. Every once in a while I'll buy the dough and stuff the croissants with different things, like broccoli and daiya cheddar or a little leftover pizza sauce and cheese....perhaps you'll see some of the other variations in the future ;)

While the sausages are baking I prep the corn and the salad. The salad is simple: lettuce, tomato and avocado. Take a wild guess as to what dressing is drizzled on top! Yes, of course you're right. It's Black Creek Dressing. I promise the next salad I post will have a different dressing!

If I had kids, I'd make them this for dinner and yell this out when it was done: Fun Fast Finger Food Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment