Saturday, December 15, 2012

#350 Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole

 I love breakfast for dinner. This totally hit the spot! The recipe came from Vegan Junk Food. Sean and I both really enjoyed this. Some notes on the recipe: I only made 1/2 of what it called for...but when I was pouring the tofu mixture into my baking dish, it just seemed too thick so put it back in the blender and then I added a little soy milk to thin it out. When I poured it into the baking dish for the 2nd time, it just didn't seem like enough tofu mixture. So I added the 2nd half of tofu and a little more soymilk. It came out fabulous!!! I drizzle a little ranch on top and served it with sliced avocado and tomato and toast with marmalade. MMMM!




2 comments:

  1. I love all of the meals that are posted, I just wish that the recipe was actually posted with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know!! We just don't have permission to reprint these recipes! We always write the cookbook we got it from!

    ReplyDelete