Saturday, December 8, 2012

#343 Spaghetti squash portobello pizza

I saw something like this posted on Pinterest awhile back and just couldn't get it out of my mind. I adore spaghetti squash! I made it for Lynzie and I to eat at my gingerbread man decorating party while everybody else had cheese pizza. It's not very pretty to look at due to the fact that I left it in the oven for who knows how long (the timer must've gone off and we didn't notice because we were heavy into decorating cookies) and when I finally took them out of the oven, the poor things say on the counter for hours. When we finally realized that we were hungry, they got microwaved, thus completing their trip to ugly town. Despite all they had been through, my spaghetti squash portobello pizzas were tasty! Lynzie said she liked them and would eat them again. She even remembered to take one home with her. I'd call that a successful first spaghetti squash experience! Bonus picture of lynzie's incredible, award winning, gingerbread green day men (vegan of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment