Monday, July 30, 2012

#212 Trattoria Pasta Salad with White Beans and a Sun-dried Tomato-Walnut Dressing

Whew! That title is a mouthful!!! The recipes for the Trattoria Pasta Salad with White Beans and  the Sun-dried Tomato-Walnut Dressing came from Appetite for Reduction.

I made it last night for our picnic at the Starlight bowl. I wanted to make something that would go well with the muffaletta sandwich Michelle was making. I knew I wanted to make a cold pasta salad and when I came across this recipe I knew I had to make it. This had white beans, red onion, bell pepper, arugula, and kalamata olives. The dressing was amazing!! I loved that there wasn't any oil in it. 

I love that I've had this book for so long and am still finding new things I love!! If you haven't bought this book yet, buy it!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment