Thursday, July 26, 2012

#208 Greek Style No-Queso Quesadilla

This meal was was two recipes. Both in The Vegan Table by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau. I used her hummus recipe and her recipe for a No-Queso Quesadilla. 
Yumm!
Yes, another quesadilla!!! This one was really good and easy to make. I made my own hummus! Making your own hummus is super easy. If you haven't tried making your own you totally should. These quesadillas use a very small amount of hummus so you'll end up with lots of left overs. I put my left overs in an empty sour cream container.

 On a side note....I recommend saving used containers. You can reuse them instead of plastic bags or buying storage containers. 


I smeared some hummus on one side of a flour tortilla and sprinkled kalamata olives, chopped tomato, chopped parsley and red bell pepper. I wanted to put some chopped red onion in there too (for Sean-not me!) but I guess I forgot to buy one at the store! Oops! 


No comments:

Post a Comment