Sunday, January 22, 2012

#22 Hey good lookin', whatcha got cookin'?!

How's about cookin' somethin' up with me? 

Hey, sweet baby, don't you think maybe we could find us a brand new recipe? 


Pizza for dinner!! I buy the pre-made pizza dough from Whole Foods, Daiya cheese and toppings. I usually get most of the toppings from the WF olive bar. This time I bought: green & kalamata olives, sundried tomatoes, garlic, fresh tomato, mushroom and onion. I also cut up some Field Roast Deli Slices. 




While the oven is preheating to 450, I open the bag of dough at place it on the stove to rise. Roll and toss the dough. Sean is a tossing pro! I'm too scared to try tossing it because if I dropped it I'd have to make something else for dinner.



 I think the trick to making really good pizza with Daiya is to use it sparingly. It melts really well, so you don't need a lot of it. I think less is more! If I use the deli slices again, I'll put them on the last 5 minutes. They got a little too dark- but still tasted good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment