Tuesday, April 3, 2012

#94 Red Thai Tofu, Bhutanese Pineapple Rice, and Green Beans with Thai Basil

Mmmmmm I LOVE cilantro :)

All three of these recipes came from Appetite for Reduction.  The red thai tofu is incredible!  If you don't like bell pepper (Lynzie)  I think it would still be yummy without it.  The rice is amazing and full of flavor.  I used fresh pineapple in it and now I don't think I'll ever be able to used canned.  Maybe frozen...  The green beans with Thai Basil was my least favorite of the three.  I think it might have been because my lime was a little bit past it's prime.  It had a funky flavor.  I'll try it again someday.

Making all of these dishes for one meal was a lot of work.  I think the tofu and rice together with just some steamed green beans would be a nice meal.  Or the tofu paired with plain brown rice and a vegetable would work great too.








No comments:

Post a Comment