Monday, April 16, 2012

#107 Manilow's Minestrone

From the Native Foods cookbook, I present you with Manilow's Minestrone! Named for the famous singer and Native Food's patron, Barry Manilow. I'm not sure if I've posted this already. Apologies if I have, but it's obviously delicious so you should make it too! It makes a large amount (I don't even have to double it!) and the leftovers are nice to have in the fridge to heat up for lunch throughout the week. You could also freeze individual portions to keep on hand for those busy week nights in the future. They say soup tastes better the next day and it's definitely true with this one! I especially love the fresh parsley so don't  skip it!

I keep the noodles separate so they don't absorb all of the broth and get mushy.
What a perfect container for my lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment