Wednesday, April 11, 2012

#102 Oasis Plate from Hugos

Okay, so I didn't make this, but I did eat it! I was out and about shopping in Sherman Oaks this afternoon. Since I was near Hugo's, I decided to treat myself to dinner. I started with a soy mocha, I order the Scharffen Berger Hot Chocolate made into a Mocha. It's incredible. I usually order off of the specials menu because there is always something interesting featured and it's easier than navigating through their enormous menu. This time it was the oasis plate. "This plate combines healthy and delicious. A bed of quinoa topped with a veggie patty, a side of leafy greens and an artichoke-red pepper medley, garnished with dill-marinated veggies. Bookended by a mound of French lentil pate with roasted jalapeno sauce and red pepper hummus with creamy harissa sauce. Served with grilled flatbread.". Yum! I have some leftovers that I'm really excited about snacking on later!

No comments:

Post a Comment