Monday, April 9, 2012

#100! Breakfast Burritos

¡Buenas Dias!
I had extra burrito sized tortillas that I didn't want to go to waste. I made breakfast burritos! Mmmmm!

First I sautéed a small handful of onion. Then I added sliced Tofurkey breakfast sausage. When they were starting to brown, I crumbled extra firm tofu into the same pan. I sprinkled with taco seasoning, and continued to stir. When everything was nice and browned I added a 1/2 can of great northern beans and 1 chopped tomato. I stirred in the last 2 ingredients, lowered the heat to it's lowest setting and covered it.

While all this wonderfulness was happening on my stove top, I had 3 hash brown patties cooking in the oven.

I scooped the filling from the pan and put it into my tortilla. I sprinkled a little daiya cheddar on top. Then I laid a few strips of the hash brown on top. I spread a little bit of sour cream on top as well. I rolled it up and heated it a little on my skillet.

No comments:

Post a Comment