Wednesday, June 6, 2012

#158 Warm Lentil and Hummus Salad



I guess Michelle and I are both in the copy cat mood! This is my version of Pita Jungle's Lentil Fetoosh Salad. I just found out their pita isn't vegan! Oh no! I just have to remember to tell them not to put it on next time. Pita Jungle is in Old Town Pasadena. They are really vegan friendly. They even have a vegan chart describing what's vegan or not and why.

In my version of the salad I used: green leaf lettuce, cucumber, tomato, avocado, sliced kalamata olives, Trader Joe's Steamed Lentils, a little scoop of hummus, and a little...just a little tahini dressing! I also forgot to put on the pita chips before I took this picture. I sprinkled some of that on too.

This was soooo good! We were both full and happy after eating this dinner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment