Wednesday, March 28, 2012

#88 Soyrizo & Potato Soft Tacos

The filling for these tacos is easy to make and really tasty. It reheats nicely too. I like to make it and take it when we go camping. We usually eat it for breakfast. But this time I made it for dinner! Since it reheats so well, I cooked up the entire soyrizo packet. I cubed potatoes and cooked them first. Once they were golden brown, I put them aside and browned the soyrizo. I spread the soyrizo across the pan then flip it over a few times until it's all browned- but not too crispy. I mix in the potatoes, put a lid on and lower the heat. I cook the tortillas over an open flame and keep them warm in a towel.


I serve these with avocado salsa and a dollop of sour cream. Yummm!
I make my own avocado salsa. Here's how:

1 chopped avocado
1 chopped tomato
1 garlic clove minced
A quarter of a red onion chopped (sometimes)
Juice from 1/2 a lime (more or less to taste)
salt and pepper to taste
chopped cilantro

I stir all these ingredients together and DONE! yay! so so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment