Tuesday, March 20, 2012

#80 Breakfast Sandwich

Good Morning!!

Breakfast is supposedly the most important meal of the day. . . but I almost always skip it. When I do make it, this is one of my favorites. First, I put the hash browns in the oven to bake (I buy the frozen ones). While they are baking, I press the tofu, slice the avocado and sausage, toast the english muffins and make some ranch dressing. I brown the sausage and tofu on my cast iron skillet. I only salt and pepper the tofu. When everything is done, I take out the hash browns and brown them a little more if necessary. I layer the sandwich and top it with a little ranch and taco sauce or tabasco. You can't see the dressing and sauce in the picture because I only spread it on the top half of the sandwich. This is really good and really simple! Who needs McDonalds?!

No comments:

Post a Comment