Monday, March 12, 2012

#72 Bacon Ranch Burger

So Tasty!

For dinner tonight, I grilled a Gardein Beefless Burger. I also cooked up a couple slices of Tofurkey Tempeh Bacon because I'm obsessed with it. I layered a toasted bun in this order:
Ranch (on both sides of the bun)
Gardein
Tempeh bacon
Tomato
Avocado 
Thinly sliced pickles
Lettuce

I served this with baked french fries and cole slaw. This is the same cole slaw recipe that I posted here

It was really yummy but was way too much for for me. I only ended up eating about half my burger. 
Sean ate it all though! He made his a little different. He had his with a ton of lettuce, mushrooms and onions instead of bacon.  He also opted for Veganaise and a sweet/hot mustard instead of ranch.
Sean's delicious looking burger


\] \

No comments:

Post a Comment