Monday, March 5, 2012

#65 "Egg" foo yum Sandwich

I wanted to say that this was lunch. That would've been a lie. I'm in the middle of moving so the kitchen is in disarray. This was the best I could do tonight!

I love these Organic Tofu Veggie Burgers from Trader Joe's. They're made by Wildwood (my absolute favorite soy company). I call these Egg foo Yum (yung) because they remind me of the Chinese food dish. I could be crazy but there's definitely something scrambled egg-like about them.

Heated up in a pan, served on a grinder roll with Vegenaise, mustard, romaine, tomato, and crunched up Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos. Hooray for vegan Doritos!!! The whole family loves them. They're pretty salty but every now and then they're a yummy treat! I was very sad to discover I didn't have an avocado, Gasp!!! Not sad enough to drive to the store though.

For dessert I'm going to eat these amazing PB cups (both of them!) that Ryan brought home for me today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment