Sunday, May 27, 2012

#148 Chipotle Lentil Burgers

The complete product!


I really like these veggie burgers. They aren't fake meat, just really good veggie patties. They come together really easy and cook great on a cast iron skillet. I love that there isn't very many steps. I think this dinner took me just a tad over 30 minutes. These would be great patties to take to your Memorial Day BBQ this weekend. But cook the in a pan, not on a grill!!! They'll fall apart on the grill and make you sad!!

I served these with some Trader Joes's Baked Onion Rings and a beer! 

If the other recipes from this book haven't convinced you to buy it yet, this one should!!

Zucchini (from our garden!!), onion, garlic cilantro mixture cooking in my cast iron
The patties after adding the lentils, chipotle, seasoning and mixed in the food processor

No comments:

Post a Comment