Thursday, May 24, 2012

#145 Crab Cakes

I've had crab cakes on my mind ever since The Veggie Grill added them to their menu. I haven't had a chance to try theirs yet but Ryan has, and said they're good. So when I was peeking through Lynzie's new cookbook, "Vegan Cooking for Carnivores" and stumbled across tofu crab cakes, I knew I had to make them! They were pretty quick and easy. I didn't have time to make the simple slaw that was supposed to accompany them but I did make the whole grain mustard sauce. They were very tasty but rich, I could only eat 2. The kids really liked them too! I had the leftovers today for lunch. I made an open faced sandwich with lettuce and tomato. It was great! So was the Sweet and Sara coconut marshmallow I had for dessert. Thanks Lynz! I'm trying hard to save you some...

No comments:

Post a Comment