Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Eggplant Timbales

This recipe came from Chloe's Kitchen. I've been wanting to make these for a long time, but was super intimidated because they looked so complex. Well I have good news...these were actually easy and came together quite fast. The filling inside was yummy and really easy to make.

My only notes for next time is to use less or smaller garlic cloves for the garlic white bean spread underneath. I made it a day ahead and attempted to snack on some with some bread...yikes. Garlic overload. I could've killed an entire coven with that spread. The next day before serving it, I heated it up in a small sauce pan hoping to cook out some of the intense raw garlic. Mission accomplished! It tasted much better. I think I'd heat up the garlic spread anyways to keep a an even warm temperature throughout the dish!


I loved this and will definitely be making this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment