Friday, January 6, 2012

#6 TV Dinner

A vegan TV dinner...what?! Hahaha!!! I think this counts as a TV dinner because most of it came out of the freezer (I'm on vacation- so I'm not on my best behavior in regards to my kitchen activity) and I watched TV while I ate it.

What you see here is Gardein's Seven Grain Crispy Tenders, Mahatma Saffron Rice, what used to be frozen green beans and the Black Creek Ranch that Michelle posted about yesterday. I cooked everything according to the directions on the packets. Towards the end of the green bean cooking process, I added earth balance, salt, and fresh ground pepper (sometimes I use cayenne instead of black pepper).


*This meal was perfectly paired with several episodes of The Wonder Years.


1 comment:

  1. Mmmm I love gardein! I've been watching The Wonder Years lately too! What the heck?

    ReplyDelete