Wednesday, June 19, 2013

BBQ cauliflower salad...YUM!!!


This was the best salad I've eaten in a long time. I made Herb-Roasted Cauliflower and breadcrumbs from Appetite for Reduction. I left out the dried thyme and basil and drizzled BBQ sauce on top 5 minutes before the cauliflower was done cooking. 

While the cauliflower was roasting, I prepped the rest of the ingredients: red leaf, romaine, red cabbage, black beans (I made a big batch and have been using them throughout the week) roasted corn, avocado, tomato, red onion, carrots, and cilantro.

For dressing I used follow your heart creamy garlic. It's my favorite store bought dressing, very mild garlic flavor, I use it like I would ranch.

Everybody enjoyed the salad, but not as much as I did (probably because I had a Moscow mule with mine).


No comments:

Post a Comment