Tuesday, December 18, 2012

#353 LA-style street tacos

Yum!!! These are from Chloe's Kitchen. I love cilantro so I thought the chimichurri sauce was awesome! The Spanish rice was really creamy, almost like risotto. It was good, just different than I expected. The filling was tasty, just black beans, mushrooms, and chimichurri sauce. I also made Chloe's sour cream. It's not going to fool anybody but I like quick and easy sour cream recipes so I don't always have to shell out $5 at the store for a tub. Besides the sour cream, I topped the tacos with shredded romaine, avocado, pickled red onions (from Vegan Eats World), and more chimichurri sauce. Ryan and I loved them, the kids were not big fans. I do feel like a lot of olive oil was used throughout the meal and next time I'll reduce it a bit. I have gotten used to Appetite for Reductions 1 teaspoon per recipe I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment