Tuesday, August 21, 2012

#234 Chickpea Cutlets, Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus


                                                                                                                          

This so isn't a summer dinner! But I remembered these cutlets last week and couldn't stop thinking about them. The recipe for these chickpea cutlets came from Veganomicon. They are so good! I really love them. . . enough to cook them in this 90 degree weather (in my un-air-conditioned kitchen!). I followed the directions almost exactly, opting to cook them on the cast iron skillet the finish them off in the oven. I also made mashed potatoes and gravy, and lemon garlic asparagus. Yumm! This was all so great! I was even able to set aside some chickpeas and mashed potatoes for Rigby.
Rigby!

No comments:

Post a Comment