Sunday, July 8, 2012

#190 Chili Cheese Baked Potato

Ha! I guess michelle spoke too soon when she said there would be variety! I just got back from an awesome vacation in Mexico! I had lots of great things planned to make to eat. . . But when it came time to make anything our first night back, I was just too tired! I was also inspired by Michelle's yummy chili potato- so I just had to make my own!

For me, one of the best things about doing this blog is seeing the differences in the way Michelle and I cook the same dish. Sometimes, like in this case, the differences are subtle. When I make these baked potatoes I always put some cheddar on top. I used Daiya's cheddar style wedge. I grated some and put it on top of the warm chili. It melted perfectly! Then I topped it with a dollop of Follow Your Heart Sour Cream. Mmmmm my favorite sour cream. I added some chopped onions to Sean's potato.

We both love eating these for dinner now and again! It was the perfect homecoming dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment