Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pasta Primavera

I made this for dinner last night. Sean and I both loved this! While the pasta was cooking I cooked up some mushrooms and zucchini. When they were done, I added some julienned sun dried tomatoes. I also threw some asparagus into the boiling water near the end of the pasta's cooking time. I tossed it all with fresh pesto.

On the side I served some left over breaded cauliflower from my sanctuary salad a few days ago.

Pesto:
(Sorry I didn't measure)

2 handfuls of fresh basil
I handful of pine nuts
3 smallish garlic cloves
1 Tb miso (mild yellow)
About a 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
Lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste
Olive oil

Put the ingredients in a food processor or blender. I pour the olive oil in a little bit at a time until it gets to the consistency that I like.


No comments:

Post a Comment